At 10 months, Luke:
- Chipped his front tooth
- Learned to wave, but doesn’t like to do it
- Can stand on his own for 10-15 seconds
- Is getting braver and starting to let go of whatever is supporting him when he stands up
- Says, “dada” “mama” “baba”
- Loves babbling
- Makes the “L” sound better than Chad does
- Smiles ALL. THE. TIME.
- Has 6 teeth
At 11 months, Luke
- Has 8 teeth
- Is cruising and regularly walking with assistance
- Loves to crawl after Chad
- Like to chase and be chased
- Has taken a couple wobbly steps on his own
- Screeches and squeals very loudly
- Went swimming for the first time and loved it!
- Eats a lot of food
Luke’s Favorite Things
Graham crackers • Walking • Sleeping • Warm bottles • Playing with Chad’s toys • Taking warm baths with Chad
Luke’s Least Favorite Things
Tough love from Chad • Having things on his head • Being cold during swimming • Going to bed • Watching Dad leave for work • Not getting food fast enough
I am so sad that he is getting big so fast, but I love watching him learn new things, master new skills, and become better friends with Chad every single day. We love you Luke!